From HHSC: While every effort has been made to offer an accurate and current listing of meeting agendas and events on this calendar, the information has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice to the user.
December 7, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: e-Health Advisory Committee Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: Task Force on Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Meeting (IDTF) Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: 1115 Waiver Extension Application – Public Hearing Webinar
December 8, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Texas Autism Council (TAC) Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Agenda
December 9, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Public Health Funding and Policy Committee (PHFPC) Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: STAR Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee (SKMCAC) Agenda
December 10, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Task Force of Border Health Officials (TFBHO) HHSC Virtual Platform Agenda
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee Transition to Managed Care Subcommittee Agenda
December 11, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Texas Maternal Mortality and Morbidity Review Committee (MMMRC) Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: Medical Advisory Board Physician Meeting Agenda
December 14, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Chronic Kidney Disease Task Force (CKDTF) Agenda
- STAR+PLUS Pilot Program Workgroup (SPPPW) Quality Subcommittee Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council (GETAC) Agenda
December 15, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Advisory Committee Agenda
- This meeting will be webcast: Long-term Care Facilities Council (LTCFC) Agenda
December 16, 2020
- This meeting will be webcast: STAR+PLUS Pilot Program Workgroup (SPPPW) Agenda
December 22, 2020
Formal Comments via the Texas Register
To let the public know about a rulemaking action – such as new, amended or repealed rules – HHS publishes a notice in the Texas Register, a publication of the Texas Secretary of State. Interested parties then can review and comment on the proposed rule. The Secretary of State publishes a new issue of the Texas Register each Friday.
The Administrative Procedure Act (Texas Government Code, Chapter 2001) requires the notice published in the Texas Register to include a brief explanation of the proposed rule and a request for comments from any interested person. The notice also includes instructions for submitting comments regarding the rule to the agency, including the date by which comments must be submitted. Agencies must give interested persons “a reasonable opportunity” to submit comments. The public comment period begins on the day after the notice of a proposed rule is published in the Texas Register and lasts for a minimum of 30 calendar days.
Below is a list of proposed rules that have been published in the Texas Register. The proposed rules that are published in the Texas Register are open for public comment until the end of the comment period.
Draft Rules Informal Comments
Informal opportunities to comment occur before a rule is published in the Texas Register. HHS staff may solicit informal public and stakeholder input by:
- inviting stakeholders to submit comments on potential rule changes during rule development.
- sharing a draft rule with stakeholders for review.
- using existing HHS advisory committees to comment on rules.
|Title||Project No.||Contact||Comment Start Date||Comment End Date|
|Title 26, Chapter 507, End Stage Renal Disease Facilities||#19R008||HHS Policy, Rules and Training||12/2/20||12/16/20|
CY2021 VBID Hospice Benefit Component – December Office Hours. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Innovation Center’s Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Model team will host its monthly office hours to provide technical and operational support to interested stakeholders. During office hours, presenters will answer questions received in advance to the VBID Mailbox and also offer attendees an opportunity to ask additional questions.
Please submit questions prior to the session by emailing the VBID Mailbox at VBID@cms.hhs.gov.
What: Webinar: Monthly Technical Support Office Hours for the CY2021 VBID Hospice Benefit Component
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
1-2 PM EST
How to Join: Registration for the webinar is now open. Register now using the link here.
Event number: 133 992 8579
Event password: vbid-hospice
For more information, visit the VBID overview page or contact VBID@cms.hhs.gov. To stay updated on the Hospice Benefit Component, sign up for the listserv. Other resources are listed below:
- Hospice provider-friendly webpages, with a myriad of resources, are available here.
- A downloadable list of Medicare Advantage Organizations participating in the Hospice Benefit Component of the VBID Model, with contract and plan benefit package identification information, service area and contact information can be found here: VBID CY2021 Hospice Benefit Contact Information (XLS).
- The CY2021 VBID Hospice Benefit Component Technical and Operational Guidance document can be found here.
LDS Files Now Available. The following Limited Data Set (LDS) file is now available:
- 2017-18 Enrollee-Level External Data Gathering Environment (EDGE)
To request this file, please see the instructions on the CMS Data Use Agreement (DUA) website.
For more information about CMS LDS files, please see the LDS File Listing website.
DataLogic Vesta EVV System Outage. HHSC is aware of the issues impacting the Vesta Electronic Visit Verification system and is working with Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership and DataLogic to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
Vesta EVV system users can refer to the:
- Vesta EVV website for updates about the issues and temporary workarounds for using the system, including clock in/out methods.
- TMHP EVV website for updates about impacts to EVV claims submission and the EVV Portal.
HHSC will update Vesta EVV system users when the issues are resolved and will provide further guidance, as needed.